Who usually sell their home to Cash Home buyers?
There is no clearly definable group that could be singled out as Cash Home Buyers’ exclusive target audience, for we work with clients from all social groups and in a variety of circumstances. However, there is a number of typical situations in which people tend to come to us for help, such as:
- You have inherited property you don’t need and want to get it off your hands;
- You are moving to another state and don’t have time to sell your house using usual channels;
- You are behind with mortgage payments or are in imminent danger of foreclosure;
- You are willing to get rid of rental property along with troublesome renters;
- You are in the process of divorce and have to liquidate your assets quickly;
- You want to sell a house but don’t want to invest additional time/money/other resources in repairs and renovation.
One thing unites people in all these situations: they want to sell their house quickly, without going through the hassle accompanying the usual sale procedure, and want to be sure they are dealing with a respectable and trustworthy buyer.
Do I get market value for my house?
After answering a few questions about your house and having your property evaluated by our representatives, we will make a no-obligation all-cash offer on the home discounted from the potential retail price of your house after it undergoes a few renovations.
We can assure you that this offer will be fair taking into account all the additional circumstances, but below the market value of your property so that we can resell it with profit after the necessary repairs and renovations. However, you should take into account the following conveniences it entails for you:
- We will pay cash;
- We will take normal closing costs upon ourselves;
- We will complete the entire procedure quickly so that you can receive your money and get on with your business.
If you want to sell your house quickly, you won’t find a better offer.
Do you buy townhouses and condos?
Yes, we do, as well as duplexes, buildings with multiple tenants and even some chosen commercial properties.
Are fast cash home buyers legitimate?
Yes we are. Our company has all the necessary licenses and registrations to do business in this sphere. We can provide past references if needed.
Do I have to pay a commission?
No. Simply contact our company, answer our standard set of questions, and one of our representatives will visit, evaluate your house completely and make an all-cash offer for it – all completely free of charge.
How do you come up with a price you offer for a house?
The offered price depends on a number of factors, the most important of them being:
- Current condition of your property;
- The cost of repairs and renovations we will have to undertake before reselling the house;
- How much time it will take to complete them;
- Potential retail price of your property after the renovations compared to similar properties in the same general location;
- Expenses associated with maintaining the property in the process of repairs and renovations, such as insurance, utilities, loan payments, taxation etc.
How do you determine what repairs are needed for my home?
A sellable house has to meet a more or less consistent set of requirements. We simply determine how much work it will take to bring your house to that condition.
Who is going to pay closing costs?
Usually homeowners pay their portion of closing costs like transfer tax, any taxes due etc., and we pay our portion of the costs. However, if the homeowner wants us to pay all the closing cost, we can make an offer that will take it into account.
Do I need to be present for the closing?
No, you don’t. You can do so if you wish, but we will take care of all the formalities if you don’t want to bother.
How does the process of selling your home to Home Investors work?
The process is arranged so that you can get rid of your property and receive money as effortlessly and quickly as possible. It goes as follows:
- You contact us via phone or through the website and provide some brief information about your property;
- Our representative contacts you and arranges a time to visit and evaluate your property;
- Our representative makes a visit, evaluates the condition of your house and makes a fair cash offer. He will explain the process of selling the house to us in detail and answer all your questions;
- Once you accept the offer, we quickly arrange the closing so that you can get your payment and get your house off your hands as fast as possible.
Am I under obligation to sell my home after I receive the offer?
Absolutely not. We will answer all your questions, evaluate your property and make you an all-cash offer – all with no strings attached. Our business is to give you all the information you need to make a decision – it is your call whether to sell your house or not.
Are the “We buy Ugly House” buyers associated with you?
No, we have nothing to do with this company. “We buy Ugly Houses” company is a competitor of ours that provides similar services.
Are there any hidden fees in this process?
No, there are no hidden costs, preliminary payments or commissions. We provide you with all the information and make a fair all-cash offer, and you decide if you want to take it or not – you don’t have to pay us anything at any stage of the proceedings.
Is Cashclosing.com an “Ugly House” franchise?
No, we are not. We are an independently owned local company completely unrelated to “We Buy Ugly House”.
How long does it take to get an offer?
We will make you an all-cash offer for your house within 48 hours after you contacting us. We can make it happen in a few hours too if the situation requires it.
How soon can I close or get cash?
We let the homeowners decide when they want to close, but if the situation requires it, we can do it within a week. Most homeowners choose to close in 30 to 45 days.
What if the owner or probate executer doesn’t live in the area?
We do everything in our power to make the selling process as easy as possible for our clients. If needed, we will send the necessary closing documents to the seller’s location or make other arrangements.
What if back taxes are due or if there are any liens on the property?
Don’t worry. We will identify all problems of this kind that have something to do with your property and make the necessary arrangements out of the proceeds.
What if I don’t want to sell my house after receiving an offer?
It’s your call, after receiving an all-cash offer from us you are free to either take it or leave it.
What do you mean by any condition and price range?
We buy houses “as is” – in any condition and irrespectively of what kind of repairs have to be made.
Selling a house with “Real estate investors” Vs. “Real estate agents”
When you sell a house with a real estate agent, you have to prepare the house first (repair and renovate it, check if there are any problems), and the process of selling can only start afterwards. The agent lists your house and runs negotiations with potential buyers – and it often takes months to find a buyer.
When you sell a house to a real estate investor, you sell it as is. You don’t have to worry about repairs and the condition of the house in general, you don’t have to wait for potential buyers and negotiate with them, you simply get an offer and either accept it or reject it.
Do I need to clean my house before you buy it?
No. Take what property you need, and leave the rest for us to take care of.
Will I need to do any repairs before closing?
No. We buy your house “as is”, no repairs are necessary.
Do you pay a referral fee if I refer someone who wants to sell house fast?
Yes we do. Please contact us or submit your information via the form on our website, and we will get in touch with you.